Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Now I know

Now I know why.

It just hit me why I blog. Why I enjoy the whole concept of blogging.

It isent about documenting my life. It isent about venting my frustrations.

It's really about writing about things I want to tell people. Letting my friends or the people around me know how I feel and about the interesting things that happened in my life.

Thus, it puzzles me from time to time when people say they want their blog to be a 'secret' in which only a few people should know...

I mean, i know how they feel. That they want their innermost thoughts to be only amongst their closest friends. But I somehow believe that deep deep down inside, those things that they write in their blog, they wanna really scream it out to the whole world and just really let loose. And they dont want it to be confined to just close friends.

To let the world know, Hey! Here I come and THIS is what I am, like it or not.

I mean, if it was really that secret, you wouldnt really write it out on the web where people could just basically search your name and chance upon your blog right? And if it was really confined to closest friends, surely these close friends would talk to you on the phone instead of reading last week's news on your life at look-what-I-did-and-how-I-felt-last-week.blogspot.com right?

Or maybe its jsut a nice way to make your friends feel special. " Psht, this is my blog addy, keep it secret ok? I only tell you cause you're my best friend :-) "

But it definitely isent my place to judge. Correct me if I'm wrong of course, but thats just my 2 pence worth of thought. Yeah, its two pence, twice that price of the normal penny.

And to my buds out there whom I know their blogs and have been asked to keep it secret, I'm not dissing you guys alright?

Its just really my opinion, and surely I'm entitled to that right? :-) haha, I would rather speak out the truth about how I felt, then be a hypocrite and say, "hey! That's what I feel too."

But feeling this way doesnt mean I would leak out your secret... Especially... Hahahaha, you know who you are... Only the brotherhood shall know. WA HA HA HA

Hmm.. or maybe knowing a secret blog is fun cause, it drives those, who doesnt know it and wants to, crazy!

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

No comments: