Saturday, February 17, 2007

You ok?

" Are you OK? "

I got that alot these few days.

I wonder why. People seem to think I sound sad, or look down. And honestly, I dont think I'm down or sad or " emo " haha

But I'm not a hypocrite, I wouldnt go add alot of HAHAs in my entry and laugh off the whole thing. I'm a beliver of listening.

Yeah,I know that sometimes, people put you down and give lousy comments about you when you're actually OK. nd you still gotta do what you belive in your heart. You still gotta trust yout style, your choice of haircut, your choice of not going out or your choice of direction in life.

But I realise too that its not really that simple. Because when friends give comments about you. Sometimes , just sometimes, you gotta listen to what they say.

" I think you should go jog a lil, you're putting on weight. "

OK, see. These things you should listen to. Because you never know if ur putting on weight, and people see you better. They see your physical changes more then urself...

" Dont go volunteer, its a waste of time, u will do better to work and earn money. :

Comments like these, toss them away. Gotta belive in what you belive in. :-)

So you see?!?! Its pretty complicated sometimes who and who not to listen to. But yeah, back to the topic. If so many people seem to ask me if I'm ok... Am I really NOT ok? Maybe I got medical student's diseases. ( eh mel? )

Low countenance? Tiredness? Moodiness?

I STILL think I'm ok. hahaha I wonder why it doesnt show.

The one thing though, that's pulling me down. Is probably the fact that I miss some people, I miss some things, I miss some situations.

Yeah, Or maybe its just cause i feel I missed a

Anyway, I got this from Weifen's blog. TRUST.

"It amazes me how we as christians dont seem to trust the Lord as much as we trust the vending machine.
We certainly expect to get a can of drink that we want when we put our coins into the vending machine. but yet we cant believe in faith that we can receive a harvest from God when we sow our seeds to Him."

(Richard Roberts)

No comments: