Monday, January 29, 2007

Nightmares

I cant remember when was the last time I had a nightmare. But it just struck yesterday.

I think it had something to do with me having a fever and falling sick. So being sick, which was extremely sudden and annoyingly after I said to a couple of people I wouldnt fall sick so easily.

So anyway, I went back camp early to try to sleep, and I couldnt, cause my whole body was aching ( due to fever I belive ) and waking up every 40mins just makes you all the more tired. And to top it all off, I had to get a nightmare.

So lemmi tell u guys about my nightmare. I think I had it before cause it seems kinda familiar. I was in a dark room and talking to a witch, with a bottle in my hand. The bottle contained a fetus, which apparently belonged to me.

I know. It couldn't be right? I mean, I'm a guy! How can it belong to me?? Unless I brought it from a shop or a women, which makes no sense, cause.. well... what can u do with a fetus?

You obviously cant kick it around or shoot hoops with it. Well, maybe you can, but that would be kinda insensitive. And the goo and slim probably doesnt help.

So yeah, anyway I wanted to get rid of it cause the spirit of the fetus is AFTER me! Which once again, in the light of day makes no sense. I mean, why would it wanna get me? For no reason? Maybe its pissed cause I use it to play basketball.

Yeah, anyway in all seriousness, it wanted to get me lar! I dont know how, and I dont know why. So I was asking the witch to help me. So the witch was telling me the conditions and the price and everything when I woke up.

Yeah, its scary. Cause when I woke up, my camp had a power short circuit or something cause all the corridor lights and toilet lights were off and couldnt be turned on.

And I had to go toilet urgently, despite the fact I had body aches all over.

Cause. I needed. To blow my nose.

And thats the end of my late night adventure! I went to toilet blew my nose, and went back to my 40min sleep cycles.

Thanks for tuning in! :-) And please. No kicking of fetuses.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just love getting to know new people. Especially new people who are nice and interesting. I really enjoy getting to know what a person is like, how he/she talks, what she/he wants to be when they grow up. I especially like to talk to young people, e.g my age or younger because they're so full of dreams and goals and promise!

And I honestly dont feel my age sometimes. Though I've 21, I've got a ton of friends which are younger, in fact some as young as 16? And i realise this though. That age isent a factor at all when it comes to maturity.

But I guess we all knew that.

And i wanna talk about two people which I got to know a lil better recently. Shi Jie and Yan Bing.

These two characters are super funny lar! They are one of the most joyous people I know in my life! And maybe its jsut cause I dont know them well enough to know their struggle, but being with them really makes me laugh and smile.

Shi Jie ( With Straight Face ) , " I wanna thank god for saving my life. "

Yan Bin ( cheekily looks at Tien Tien as she speaks )

Knowing new people just breathes life into a mundane existence.

Though I do miss some old ones.
You know who you guys are.
Just two, can it be any simpler?
Talking once every 2 or 3 weeks,
Just doesnt really cut it.

No comments: