Saturday, January 20, 2007

Hairy Situations

Ok, I realise this.

Girls, like hair.

I mean, they REALLY like hair! Its like, a prerequisite to their friendship and admiration! Want chicks? Grow hair I say!

Hahaha, know why?
Well... you see, recently, I've been trying to help promote a friend of mine and how it started is a long story, which I might tell if I have the time one day...

So anyway, I realise that girls always say the same things about my friend!

1. He's a bit on the fat side ( but thats still ok )
2. He's really quiet and girls prefer funny fat guys to a good-looking quiet one ( which I choose to differ)
3. He's balding. ( of which i have no defence )

And almost all girls would say this other guy, lets call him K, cute.

The difference? A crop of lionmane hair surrounding his head.

I mean. COME ON! If hair's that important, then get a gorilla for crying out loud!

So yeah. * Grins * I just find this extremely interesting and amusing, haha

No comments: