Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The only thing to do

I was reading fen's blog and I really really liked what she wrote!

Are things moving too fast, or am i too slow?

Have you ever felt that things are moving so quickly that you feel that you are stagnating?

i guess no matter whether things are moving too fast or i am too slow, the only solution is for me to catch up.



I like her answer! No matter whether things are moving too fast, or am I too slow, the only solution is to catch up!!

Sometimes people would either give up and say they are not good enough, or blame that things are moving way too fast.

Fen's answer really showed me her fighting spirit! =)

SO!! If any of u reading this think that your results are not as good as u hope, or maybe u seem so far from your goal. Or many you're feeling stagnant empty and dry.

The only solution is to just catch up =)

No comments: