Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ok, so I was in this house and it was a lan shop. Me and two other friends are inside searching for games. It was a Lan shop that was actually secretly dealing with weapons!

Yes thats right! right here in Singapore! A lan shop was actually secretly selling guns.
So anyway, I started to walk out after playing.

As I walked down the stairs, two man in military uniform came walking in.

" Stop, this is the illegal weapons investigation unit. Please let me check u "

Being afraid of getting in trouble, I let them check me, check my bag and quickly waited outside the house for me two friends.

Suddenly! White smoke came out of the house. I felt my face numbing and my lungs burning! Instinctively i knew it was tear gas and my brain screamed Run RUn RUN!!

But my friends were inside and its just tear gast so i started to walk back to the house, when the intensity of the smoke tripled! And it poured out thicker and thicker. I saw a gas mask being thrown onto the ground. I struggled towards it as breathing got harder and harder, but before i reached it, I fainted.

I woke up, and the television was on. They were reporting the news on TV, and said that 5 mega kilograms of gas was released. Breathing it was like injecting teargas into your blood.

And I was the only survivor.

And in the dream, I survived not cause of luck or anything. I survived cause deep inside there was a dark evil, that did not allow me to die. And it was waiting, just waiting for the right time to come out of me.

Sccaaaaaaarryyy..

I woke up feeling all scared. Dark dreams, dark dark dreams.

The dream is seriously weird isent it?

I mean.

Why would I go play in a lan shop?

Weird.

No comments: