Monday, December 17, 2007

In a matter of hours, I'll be off on my holiday!

It seems really fast, just a few days ago I said bye cause I was going camp, and now its HONG KONG BABY!

Anyway, I really wanna stay in Singapore as well, what a tearing feeling.

E444, go out there and do your thing ok? YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!

E Triple Four Sccrreeeaammmmm!!!

hahaha

Joo, sorry I cant be around for your birthday. I realise we've never celebrated B4! I'll make it up to you!!

Weifen, remember ok? FIFTEEN JAN! Must be before that!

Junyu, Thanks for making the cards! Make the Birthdays HAPPENING ah, Mr Birthday Coordinator.

Ok, I cant go one by one, so ALL YOU REST OUT THERE, I'm gonna MISS YA ALL

Oh, Jhonny! Please dont get influenced and disallow Women to talk in public! LOL

Any Bryan! I wanna borrow camera! Stop working so hard and enjoy LIFE! hahaha

okok I'm off I'm off!!


Oh, let me include this extract before I leave.

" I slipped the picture back where I found it. Then I realised something: That last thought brought no sting about it. Closing Sohrab's door, I wondered if this was how forgiveness budded, not with the fanfare of epiphany, but with pain gathering its things, packing up, and slipping away unannounced in the middle of the night. "

Yup. Forgiveness buds with pain slipping away unannounced in the middle of the night.
The last thought brought no sting.


No comments: