Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Camp breakaway is in One day!!

I really hope there would be good weather and everything will happen smoothly. There's been so much effort, so much praying.

I need a breakthrough out of certain things in my life. Perhaps last night was a good first step.

I've got enough of everything that maybe losing one wont make a difference.
Although its held a big part of my life the past few months.

But its ok , everything is better in the long run! That's what i learnt!



Hvaen't been praying as much the past few days... Maybe that's why I feel lethargic today. Praying isen't equal to serving no matter how much I serve! Gotta remember that!


Happy Birthday Queenie!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for all the times you queued, all the help you gave, all the times you spent!
Keep loving God with all your heart and soul!

The joy of the Lord if your strength, and it never fails!


Hahhaa, this entry has no format or body or structure. But I dont care!! One more day to camp!!! I'm still thinking if I should drive...


Just a few more weeks to the new year... Man, what a fast year its been.
Feb is coming Wei Fen!! Dont Gooooooooo!!! hahaha
The last few months seemed long though, long and eventful. Still, what doesnt kill me makes me Stronger!


If God can bring me to it, He can bring me through it.

Through it all. I'm sick of the dark tunnel, sick of being pulled back, sick of crippling my wings.
I'm ready to see the light now.
I wanna fly!!

:D

Oh!

Bryan come ROCK MY SOCKS

lol

I want a DSLR for christmas, bryan. Notice how I keep praising you, and reminding you that u have a Spare Camera? LOL

No comments: