Monday, November 26, 2007

Is it normal that when you talk to some people, or when you read the things they write, or when you see the way the walk.

You go, whoa, that guy/girl is really proud.

If you think and feel that way. Are you judging?


Haha, I can just go Blah! Who cares.

But that would be pretending, wont it? After all, I cared enough to blogged about it.

:-D

And in the grand scheme of things, I'll rather be real. And mean the things I say.

Including stupid/silly/meaningless things that will cause people to laugh at me! Hahahaha!

Mavis would know what I'm talking about, and Mavis.
I totally REGRET TELLING YOU!!!

Muhahahahaha!!

Oh, and I miss Mel, Jasmine, Johnny, Grace, Jieqi, George and BAOTING!

I miss Joo and and Zhen a Little Bit.

And I'm waiting to bring DA Funk back to Etriplefour! One more week till my holidays

And ANd AND

CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Its time to Shout Scream Roar Sing!!!!

Let the mountains tremble
As we set the fields ablaze
Put out your sickle
and harvest your field
Breathe life into dry bones
Walk on Water

Revival.

No comments: