Saturday, March 14, 2009


Because today I dreamt of the two of you talking, quarreling. I dreamt of you moving on, walking away with a hurt hidden in your heart. Masked by the smiles and covered with a fresh new coat of love.

But the hurt never left, did it?

It just got hidden for a little while ,
as you continue to run away.

You decided not to in the end, and I felt a certain grief coming over me as I woke up. So much so that I had to type this now.

But it is ok. Because someone has to fill this gap, between the living and the dead.

Oh and I really liked the quote that pam posted
-------------------------------------
--------------------------
------------
When I have learnt to love God better than my earthly dearest,
I shall love my earthly dearest better than I do now.
In so far as I learn to love my earthly dearest at the expense of God and instead of God,
I shall be moving towards the state in which I shall not love my earthly dearest at all.
When first things are put first, second things are not suppressed but increased.
-C.S. Lewis

No comments: