Monday, March 9, 2009

It is said that light and darkness cannot co-exist. Just had an interesting talk with a friend today, and I realised how true some things really are. That groups are people would hang out due to similr values, similar dreams , similar character.

And sometimes you get groups of people that just do not click. Thats where all the politics and back stabbing and gossip come in i guess. I am glad that the groups of friends I hang out with doesnt have that. There are no complicated ties or links or gloominess and I pray that it stays that way!

Things are often much clearer looking back. And I'm glad of the choices I made, the people I choose to close in on. And I breathe a sign of relief on the baggage that I left behind. It seems such like such an intricate web of complicated relationships and dark secrets. And like what my first sentence says, the dark cannot co exist with the light.

Happiness and sadness cannot exist together. Emo-ness and being carefree cannot exist together. Letting go means not hanging on. But dont get me wrong, being happy doesnt mean denying that bad things happen to good people. It just means u gotta let. it. go.

But maybe it works that way. Once tainted , you cant ever really go back. Once you lost your virginity, you lost it. Once you had an affair, you scar a life. Once you stabbed a friend in the back, you killed the trust.

And the guilt. Well, you just deal with it the rest of your life I guess.
This post sounds so " no turning back " haha but there is always a second chance of course! There always is.
I like how Carl Bard says it.
"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now on and make a brand new ending. "


Research says that this image was shown to children. And everyone of them saw only dolphins in the jar. It is because their minds are pure and untainted, which prevents them from seeing the intimate couple that is shown inside.
It goes on to say that people who sees the couple at first glance has "tainted" minds. And only when you focus, will you see the dolphins.
So what did you see?
Dolphins? Or A couple?
If you ask me.
The choice is yours really =)

No comments: