Monday, May 12, 2008

Dear God,

Sometimes I really find it hard to love people. It is simple to love the people who love me back, but how do I love those that hate me? How do I love those people that don't like the things I do, the words I say. I wish the whole would could accept me and be happy around me. I wish I could bring the same joy into them. Although... I know its not possible.

God, I know I cant change how a person feels. But I know I can change how I feel. So Lord, right now... I just want my thoughts, emotions, feelings to change. That I would see through the eyes of love, the eyes of peace. The way You would see it. Let every anger, every hate, every bitterness disperse.

And God, please remember my friends, esp those in need of a miracle. Always be near them, whispering comfort into their ears. Let those with bad histories move on strong, let those with future woes trust You more, let those that are suffering now find strength. Help those who are lost and confuse, find direction.

Thank You. For great friends and family. For the computer I can use to type this. For the bed that I could sleep in tonight. Thank you, for listening to my voice amongst the millions you must hear... I really appreciate it.

Let me know You more everyday.

Love,
Chris

No comments: