Sunday, September 2, 2007

so a TON of things have been happening.

School started
Mel left for canada
Joo graduated
we merged with E110
SOTM is finished
BT is pregnent


tons of big event, tons of memories. A great big ending to somethings, a promising new start to another.

I guess I've not been blogging alot cause, i've had people around me to release my emotions and thoughts, and I didnt have any residue feelings or burdens in my heart to release online.

And yeah, not that there's alot of things bad/good that has happened, but there has been alot of ppl around for me to plough forward with.

I've gotten to know a few new friends recently, some totally new, some i've seen around. I'm excited to see where these new relationships bring me, spiritually, mentally, and well, friendshipwise!

I love knowing new people, entering a whole new world, a whole new perspective, a whole new outlook. For new friends in church, i love seeing how different people love a similar God...

And I like the inspiration these people bring. Evan, joshua, wendy, queenie and basically the E110ians. I esp love Evan. She's really one of the most giving persons i know, honest. I can really understand how joshua and queenie can be such giving people! They have an awesome example to follow...

Anyway, you know how ppl have various weaknesses right? These weeks, have really been a test and a challenge on my weakness. A tough test, that keeps recurring and recurring.

But like what Dave( if i'm not wrong ) said. Sometimes, you just got to Forcfully go the Distance. And when your flesh says I wanna give up. Let your spirit say Let's go on for just ONE MORE DAY.

One by one I'll get there... And what I give up, surely God will make up for it. And i really sincerely do believe that.

Today, I saw someone dear came to church... i saw a little bit of my prayers answered
today :-) To you who know who you are.

It's so tough, but let's go the distance. let's go through this together!

No comments: