Sunday, March 25, 2007

Yeah

I'm sick again! And I dont understand why.

For the past three weeks, I've always had something. Three weeks back, it was a cold. Then last week a bee stung me. Now, I have a fever. Man! Whats going on??

Anyway, its been an awesome weekend, and Junyu got to book out this sat! Haha, I dont know why, but somehow having him around, makes everything seem more complete...

I feel as though, cell group is slowly bonding up. Not like when it started, everyone seemed so distant and uninvolved with everyone else... But this week felt different, as I sat with them all at service, I could feel something substantial , some strong bond building up!

And that feeling's awesome!

I loved what joo shared this week. Yeah, 6 months is almost up... And I still remember the beginning as though it was just yesterday... That phone call we had, the friends that left, how our perfect world seemed to fall apart, bit by bit...

But yeah, I remember. I remember how by the end of BF, its gonna be OK. And its only one month left, what's gonna happen?

Everyone feels the most tired at the last leg of the race. We just Got to carry on. Cause once you cross that finishing line, you're gonna look back, and know and know and know. That it has all been worthwhile.

That line's in sight. The finishing line. Army's gonna be over, BF's gonna be over, my dad's gonna get discharged.

Its a new beginning, a beautiful new start... I wonder how this path is gonna end, where the next one will lead me. But I know ' Everything will flow' in the end.

Everything.

I feel fulfilled :-)

No comments: