Saturday, March 17, 2007

BDS

Guess what. I just got stung by a bee!

In camp. While I was pleasantly and innocently reading my 8 days magazine.

And then I heard a TUCK sound, and felt something fell on my back, And I thought Great. Some insect. Suddenly, there was this searing pain on my back, and i swapped that insect thing away, only to notice its a bee.

Ok, for those with experiences with bees. Once a bee stings you, it dies. And it releases a chemical scent that attracts other bees. So I freaked out, grabbed my phone and keys and shirt, and came down to the OPS room, where this computer is.

Yeeeaahhhh.... And I bet my bunk's swarming with bees now. I'm just gonna lie low for about 30mins.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So anyway, the past weeks been fine. Little updates include... Check this out, haha

Mavis went to China.
Junyu went to army.
Kelly has just posted an entry that is ACTUALLY is a full paragraph. ( WooHoo Kel! )
LOUIS HAS A Grlfnireid! Haha, its coded, so it wont seem like I'm spreading some tabloid.

Hahahaha ok its not that new news, but I just feel so proud and happy for him.

Oh, and friends. I need your help. For those of you who knows shi jie. Its time.

As of 16 march 2007 2200 hours. Project LHSLW( Let's Help Shijie Lose Weight ) has began. We have exactly 180days to help him lose 20kilos. That around 120grams a day. For the sake of our 3 swenson's earthquakes. Let's proceed this project with caution and determination.

GUYS! We CAN Make this happen. Lay down your arms with me. For Glory! For Earthquakes! FRIENDS! Forwaaaarrdddd!!!!!!

heh.

Oh. And after days of negotiations and trading of information. I finally to know who that person is! Hahahaha! Weell... It was a pleasant surprise. ( ok, it wasnt REALLY a surprise, but it's definitely pleasant. :-D )

Anyway! Its time to check for bees. Ciao!

No comments: