Thursday, March 22, 2007

ALRIGHT!

I have fixed my computer. Finally! I have my personal working computer again. And with INTERNET!

Not the kind that keeps getting cut off, not the kind that I need to wait and pull my hair and wanna destroy kind.

But the real kind. The working Kind. The FAST kind! ARRRrrroooooooooooo! * howls *

And the newest morzilla allows me to upload photos, so lemmi try it out here and now.














I took the off the streets of yishun,two best friends just walking and laughing.















My neighbor is sorely missed















Marielle Yak.. um i mean yap
















My first bottle, ahahaha
















An ooollddd sentosa outing photo




Ok, i realized how hard it was to actually post photos here... Till I find an wasier way I think thats all for now! Hahaha

No comments: