Saturday, March 1, 2008

Light Gives Birth To Light


I like this phrase. Do you know that just as light, happiness, joy, peace spreads. So does anger, jealousy, gossip and strife. For instance, if you're those happy people, you make people around you happy. Happiness gives birth to happiness!


I like hanging out with people like Huanxin. Because all we do are dumb things that make us laugh, talk about is how great our future is gonna be, and pushing each other on.


Or people like Jocelyn who makes me wanna be a Good person in general.
Forgive, love, forgive, love, forgive, love.


I walk away from these people feeling happy, feeling like I want the whole World to be happy with me, to succeed with me, to soar with me.


That its not a competition and like Bryan says, there will be MORE then Enough for EVERYONE. So I live my life not competiting, But working With everyone to SHINE TOGETHER!


And that's what good friends do. They push each other on, build each other up, and when the need arises, they correct each other with love.


I have good friends.


They're the friends everyone should have. =)




If you have people in your life, who after talking to them. Makes you feel lousy, makes u feel like the world is a horrible place.


If you have friends who makes you hate other people around you. Or gossip and tear down others.


If after being with them, u feel filled with hate, filled with jealousy, filled with finger pointing and guilt.


Run away.


You deserve friends like mine. Who builds people up, who encourages people when they're sad, who goes out of their way just to help.
Who will always say to you, You Can do it and you will!!!


Dark times have to leave


because Light Will Always Give Birth To Light.

No comments: