Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter has come and passed!! What a joyful season indeed! I always remember what someone told me, that even though Christmas seems the most joyful season of all, it would have no meaning without Easter.

I'm gonna go for a BBQ in a few mins time and meet up with loooong time no see JC pals. And meeting them would be my always-around-and-seen-too-much sec sch pals! hahahah Fun fun, and i've decided that, even though this sem is stress stress stress, I'm gonna just continue to have fun and believe that I would still do well!

I think i've been focusing too much on work work, study study, put in effort put in effort, that I might have neglected that fact that I should have FUN and REST too! So yup! That mindset has Got to change.

Haha, ok enough words, let the pictures do the talking! Some are waaayyy old! So anyways, lets go.


University of Buffalo Series!

Me and Shao Wei acting out " I believe I can fly!! "



Dewn's Place Goofing off! Some pictures Omitted, haha









Me and Shaina!



Aron The Poet



Apparantly my aim is not fantastic. haha



Heng Yi acting funky haha



Geez Kenneth, children read my blog ok.



The Rolling of eyes. An event that occurs when Chris says a joke.



Bag Shopping for Mal's Mom!



This is what you get when you roll your eyes at my joke!



Big Wide Grins! Our teeth can blind drivers haha



Mal outlasted me at arcade games! I shall concur that I am absolutely not a gamer.



The SCANDAL! Out in theaters 31/02/2009











I miss shouting cynthia!




The Hood.



Every face remembered. Every memory treasured.
Every smile appreciated.

So it has been
So it is
So it always shall be

The day will come, when we shall all graduate, walking out own paths, living our own lives. But the face seen will always remain in me, the memories created will always be treasured, the smiles received would always mark a day brightened in my life. =)

Always always know that you guys rock!

PS: Goes out to ppl not in photo as well, Yoon, Stan, Andrew, Maylene and whoever i might have missed out!

There's waaayy more photos to show, but this was all from my computer collection. There's so much more in my HP that I need to upload. But sigh... How lazy. Ok folks, thats all for today! Tune in more for pictures of Easter, Hong Kong and other hilarious events!


School is starting tml once again! Despite the killing lectures, I know that I know, its gonna be awesooommeee!

And how do I end it off, the entry at easter, without give every honor to Jesus.
With all my heart, Thank you.
For being my God, my Saviour and my Friend.


No comments: