Friday, October 12, 2007

I realize that life is moving too fast to blog down!

I realize too that I have a short memory.

There seems to be too many things going on, too many people to talk to, too many memories to remember. I honestly wish two things, that I could multiply the number of persons I have ( imagine ten Chrises ) or I can multiply time! ( imagine 48 hour days )

And i'm pretty sure you guys would prefer the latter :-D

I've teared down the three Japanese kites from my wall. Making way for my new present! Photographs would proceed once its up. I wonder if I should nail it, or should i use those stick on pegs. I fear they might not be strong enough though, but putting holes on my wall? No no no

Anyway, people are funny creatures. As long as I live, I can never truly understand them. How can you be nice one moment, emotional the next, and sensitive yet the next? How can you drift from friends to lovers to friends to enemies and to whatever next?

How can you freak out, and yet fall once again? :-D What a crazy mad world! That's what makes it interesting doesnt it?

How can a person care when she's a thousand miles away? How can a person be gorgeous, write well, posses an amazing voice, pays a killer French horn, have a lovely smile, have the whole world of guys loving her and yet got her heart broken?

How can anyone not love God?

Gee, I foresee one of my oh-so-typical philosophical entries once again. Adolescence. Hahaha

So something interesting happened, two things people said to me got me thinking. Let's go to this first one first.

I said " hey, what happened, are you angry again? " And the reply? " How did you know? How can you tell. "

That got me thinking, am I really able to feel what people feel? Some people get that gift, but for me. Am I really sensing it? Or has it been good guesses so far? A bad read into emotions gets you hurt, as I recently discovered. But what if maybe, it has been a spot-on read?

There are times, when I said to myself, maybe i sensed it wrong. Maybe i'm being too sensitive, ok I'm giving up or ok I'm too sensitive. But after the events, when everything was over, when time revealed his secrets. I find out that what I felt, what I thought another person felt, what I thought caused an event, turned out to be a Yes!

If that's true, wont it be scary? Wont it be sad? If I didnt try for something I belive in? Or if I felt something was wrong and I didnt try to ask and solve it? What if fear stopped me from walking down the dark road, but at the end, it was what I was searching for?

Life should be simpler. Or Maybe I should think less.


Ok second event. Connected to the first. ok, nvm... This I shall not say. Let me be annoying. But its about someone talking about SMSing. And I still feel something doesnt connect, something is not clear, something stirs my insides and I'm left wanting and wondering.


Hahaha, ANYWAY... Lets put some whimsical nonsense here! Introducing................

SMILE SQUAD!!!!!!!!!

Ok, its not that whimsical and not that nonsensical. But hey! There I am in the middle. That's cool enough. Hahahahahahhahaha!!

A new week ahead! Let the fun BEGIN!

No comments: