Wednesday, June 20, 2007

refresh

I woke up today, and for the first time in days. I felt Light hearted.

I remember the skies being cloudy, and it was a cold morning. I was asleep on the massage chair. ( YES I slept there). And i had a pillow and it served as a blanket as well.

I remember telling myself its so dark, it must be early. And I looked at the time, and it was 9 plus!
Late! For my standards of waking up anyway.

I remember groggily walking to the bathroom and brushing my teeth before leashing my dog and bringing her for a walk.

And as most people know, i love walks. The past few days when I was heavy hearted, I just walked hastily and once my dog did her poop , I would go home. But today, for some reason, I was looking at my dog once again, and how energetic she was, how excited! And I was thinking to myself, its the SAME OLD PLACE! The same old grass, the same old area. But somehow aphro would never get tired or bored or sick of it.

And there were some birds, and i unleashed her and look at aphro run and chase them. So happy.

And I thought of how my life changed, I thought of how so many close close friends were so far. I thought of the close close frens who were still so near. I thought of E444, E345, and of course W171.

Things change, people change, circumstances changed, dreams changed, my world changed.

I looked into the sky.

And you know what? The sky was the same.

The sky's the same.

And I dont know why, my heart was light once again. It doesnt make sense I know. I mean, the sky's the same? Whats up with that?

But I dont know. The sky's still the same, and I'm happy.


If all else fades, if all things fail, if everyone leaves. Would you still love me the same?
When the dark clouds come, when the thunder roars, when the rain drenches you spirits
When you heart is heavy, your spirit is lowly, your soul is lonely.
Would you still love me the same?
Would you?

I looked at the sky, and its still the same.
I looked at my heart.
My heart shall be like the sky.
It'll remain the same.

Then clouds would come, and weigh down your heart. The thunders would roar and the rain would drench your spirits.
But through your heart, your sky, the earth shall be watered.

The Sun would scorch your heart like how it heats up the sky. Burning.
But through your heart, your sky, the earth shall once again be bright, shone up by the sun.

The winds would ravage and confuse you. Tearing and tossing. Laughing and mocking.
But through your heart, your sky, the earth swept by a mighty wind.

No comments: