Friday, June 22, 2007

Love

I wanna blog about love.

I hit my dad's car today. And the rear light casing broke. And i had to tell my mom and dad. You know, i imagined how badly I would be scolded but they were pretty understanding bout it, haha thank God.

And word got out that my car was hit. The messages came pouring in. And you know what. I really felt loved.

I remembered when I first stepped into W171. I was told, this is a cell group that loves. It wasnt a Dreams and visions and lets go to war and kill the devil cell group. It was a love cell grp.

Loving God is only half of the great commandment. You can love God to the greatest and best you can. But if you dont love the people around you, regardless of how they are.

Whats the point? No matter how much u love God, it'll only be at fifty percent max.


Jun yu- your actions really speak louder then words could, your enthusiasm, your passion, it stirs me up. And the way you showed your concern for me really shows how much u care.

Kelly, junyu, seow chean, bing, colin and anyone else who messaged me that i might have forgotten. Thanks.

" Noone cares how much you know. Until they know how much you care. "


I happened to read through getting started. And one point jumped out, " you need encouragement to grow. "

Here's mine

No comments: