Thursday, May 10, 2007

flow like the river

Flow like the river
Shimmer Shimmer Shimmer
Flow like the river
Submerge immerse dive
And for the first time
Breathe, breathe, breathe
And for the first time
Feel the life of the river
The excitement, the rush, the flow
Feel its joy, its sadness
Feel the freedom and the burden
And flow like the river


I just read bong's and dine's and hui's blog. I realise you know, that by reading, you can almost certainly tell what that person is like. While I read bong's blog, i can feel her joy from love, i read hui's blog, i can see her vulnerability, when i read dine's blog, I can read her angst and incredible strength in wanting to move on.

Each describe their life and feelings so so well. Angst, joy, strength.

And I really wanna be able to bring across my feelings to the world, to you who's reading this, I wanna let you enter my world, enter my feelings in life. But I often think to myself, how?

How in the would do I put across what I'm feeling now?

A rising sun? The birth of a child? A cross? A young couple? A old couple? Laughing children? Complete families? a meandering stream? The stars that light up the night? A lone candle?

How in the world do i put to words hope?

A hope that tomorrow is gonna be better then today?

Haha, a tomorrow better then today. Definitely.

AS promised! Hope this brings to your face the grin it brought to me! HAHAHA


hahaha, I have NO IDEA why this tickles me so much!

No comments: