Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Alright

Alright! its been a long time since I last really blogged so lemmie see... I passed my driving. I'm getting baptized this saturday. I'm gonna ORD in june. I Might be a physical trainer at California fitness ( cool eh? )

So yeah, its been hectic this few days, and I'm not sure why! Isent it supposed to be like, my holiday? But then again, I'm happy when i'm busy doing stuff I love. I master the four basic cords on the guitar! Sort of lar... You know, I'm really interested in the whole music thing. Other then the fact that it makes a person cool, music really moves your mood.

And I look forward to the day I'm able to play a song and sing. I dont aspire to be on stage and be awesome, but being able to play a song, maybe sing to the girl I like. Wow, thats for me.

Dig this, I was just driving my dad to the hospital for physio therapy today and i decided to bring my guitar to practice... So anyway, i drove my dad's camery , and its like, I felt so cool walking out of the car and carring the guitar. Hahahhaa

You know what i mean? Cause normally people who carry guitars take mrt or buses, and people who drive are like, towards wealth and buisness pattern. But when i walked out with the guitar I felt so balanced in life, althought the car isent mine.

Know what i mean!??!?!?!?! I doubt it. Its like, there's this mix of art and buisness, yeah...

And Junyu! Haha Better pass your Ippt this sat. I L O V E D the joo gu li ( Chocolate ) Joke, its really a different level, ahhahaa!

I dont really have any inspiration to blog but i dont wanna stop typing either. lol Baptism on sat...

" To immerse. "
Immerse. I like that word!



Wierd. I thought I'll be ok
But i still felt sad
when i knew wont be there
Too much to hope for
Too much

I really like mornings. Somehow, that sunrise, the shimmering light, the call of the mynas, the smell of the grass, the look of people busy getting to work of school.

Makes me energized and rearing to go out there and be happy!

hahaha, oh, and Charrisa's grinning face would make anyone laugh! Hahaha I shall shall to get her to send me that photo, and show u guys. Hhahahaha


No comments: