Saturday, February 27, 2010

As I bid farewell to this blog, I bid farewell to the memories here as well. There has been some good moments, some amazing moments and a few breathtaking ones.

But with it comes buried dreams, irrevocable mistakes, lost friendships, broken promises as well.

It is nostalgic , and even as I write this, I do contemplate if I should read this book for one last time.

But maybe not. A new book has yet to be written. Much work to be done.

To the different people that has impacted my life in the past... Thank you.

To the very little that have literally changed the course of my life... Thank you.

To that one or two, that belong to "kodak" moments, I sincerely wished it had turned out different.

" The path of the righteous shall shine ever brighter. "

May the Lord guide our steps, our paths. Till we meet again =)

No comments: