Sunday, June 29, 2008

How rare that I am actually sitting in front of my computer in the middle of an afternoon and blogging!

Life is so crazy packed and it felt good spending a day at home just watching shows and reading. Jovan's coming over with jian hui to play basket ball in exactly 45mins!
We have to prepare for the competition with E405! ( in case I got the number wrong, its jen's cg)

I'm really excited at a new sch term starting once again! I wonder how tough will the new subject be like?

I think I'm gonna learn oil painting or sculpturing during the holidays. I want to go to see those park connectors places that bryan always takes photos off.

I'm glad how some friendships seem to be forming. =)

Today is rest, but things still need to be done! Let's see..

1. Accounts Midterms
2. School bbq/dinner?
3. Birthday planning/present
4. chalet programs
5. buy organiser
6. firestation visit?
7. gym twice this week
8. swim twice
9. financial stuff

people I wanna meet:

- Louis, dine and gang
- Marielle, johnny and gang
- Junjie
- huanxin and TOMO
- Mt faber dinner
- stephen and ben? ( no insurance selling please!)
- Army buddies
- Joce and Weifen
- NB, Muahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha ( ok aaron, stop pushing me. I just find her easy on the eyes, nothing more )

Ok, for now lets do that.

No comments: