Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Its not easy

Ok, i know how i always say i dont really watch TV. As in, i dont watch the 9 o clock chinese show, or korean dramas, or singapore idol.

So on sunday, when i said to myself, i'll go on a TV fast. Which means I would give up watching TV for a week. I thought it would be a walk in the park.

Then i realise today. IT ISENT EASY! I didnt realise how sometimes i would just on the TV to browse to see any interesting shows are on. To sort of waste time.

Anyway. i got home early, and i wanted on the TV out of habit. And i cant! And u know what i realise?!?!?!?!?

Not watching TV . INCLUDES DVDS!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHHGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was like, debating with myself. TV doesnt include DVDs lar, but I know in myt heart it does.

Argh.

No comments: